Last weekend I made the easiest and most delicious soup. I knew instantly that I needed to share this recipe. It was simple and more importantly quick to make. My co-worker paid me a compliment and told me that I shouldn’t say how it easy it is to make because that’s not the way it tastes! All credit to the recipe (featured below) goes to this blog. I found the recipe on Pinterest and finally decided to cook something I pinned!
8 Can Taco Soup (Courtesy of: High Heels & Grills)
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast, drained
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Tell me-how much easier can it get? Try it out. I hope you like it as much as I did!