Happy Monday Everyone! Today I’m so excited to be joining Katie once again for her Marvelous in My Monday link-up. If you’re not already following her blog, check it out here.
- This yogurt–I love the combo of the vanilla yogurt paired with the chocolate covered krispies. It’s the perfect breakfast/snack.
- This trail mix–Snacking on it got me through my one night class last week.
- Finding out my good friend is expecting–I’m so excited for her because there is no one who deserves a baby more than her and her husband! <3
- Adopting this beautiful boy from the Humane Society–I can’t believe it’s been a month since Petey came into my life. Please before you think about buying a dog from a pet shop, think about adopting a dog who needs a good home!
Marvelous Things to Look Forward to…
- Finishing graduate school–I will graduate with my MSW in less than four months, and I absolutely can’t wait.
- Starting a new adventure?–I’m thinking about starting a new job on the side selling my cakes/cupcakes. Any advice is welcome!
Tell me about something marvelous in your life!