It’s perfectly okay to start your Sunday off with
one two cups of coffee. My latest favorite (for my Keurig coffee maker) is the Pumpkin Spice variety pictured below.
I could probably drink about 3 more cups (that’s how delicious it is), but I won’t need to today. After getting a good night’s sleep (I was conked out by 10:30 p.m. last night) and waking up this morning at 8:30 a.m., I am feeling full of energy. I absolutely love days like this—when I feel this motivated to get things accomplished.
On my to-do list for today:
- Bake some cupcakes!
- Reading for school
- Start an assignment for my one class.
- Go to the gym/do a work-out at home.
- Make some updates to the blog.
- Clean up my room
- Fill out my planner for this week.
- Organize my bag for school/work.
- Vacuum the inside of my car out (?)
Tell me: What’s on your to-do list for today? What do you need to/want to get done?